Saturday, June 25, 2011

CPR training!

Today I have CPR and First Aid training at my job. I must say that I do love knowing how to do these things not only at my job, but in my day to day life. I am the aunt of FOUR beautiful babies. Ranging in ages 7 all the way down to a newborn! 1 boy and 3 girls! I love being an aunt more than anything in the whole world. :) I like knowing that I know how to take care of them completely if I am babysitting them or just hanging around with the family.

Oh, did I show you what I made Thursday? I attempted PomPom hairbows! Let me tell you, I have FALLEN in love. They are so cute and fluffy. Here a few that I have made! If you want to purchase any, please feel free to comment on here or email me.
Pale Pink pompom

Tan pompom

Beige pompom

Bright Pink pompom

Purple pompom

No comments:

Post a Comment