Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just a little bit!


 First off, my name is Maralyn. I am an (almost) 26 year married lady of (almost) 3 years this August! At this point, we do not have any kids due to my sad under active thyroid - but I am working on it! We are praying for good results in July from the endocrinologist. It is my heart's desire more than ANYTHING to be a mommy - and I know the Lord will bring me to that -- in HIS timing. I love my husband and our lab/blue heeler mix pup named Bella Valentine. She is crazy and wild- but we love her.


Me and my love.

Bella tine with her favorite ball.
I love doing/thinking/looking at/making crafts. I think I get it from my mom. Which is why I started my own little thing through the parents at the preschool I work at. Let's talk a little bit about my business endeavour. For the past 4-5 months, I have been working hard at building a little business on the side of my preschool teaching career. It is called "Brown Eyed Susan - Art & Gifts". It's been so much fun to build this little thing and watch it grow to what it is today! I work almost every day on some sort of project. Including yarn wrapped wreathes with felt flowers, ribbon hair bows, and of course the best selling felt animals/princess/object deal.

Cute Flower cluster hair bow!
BEST selling rainbow hair bow

Lovely  Lime wreath
Love doing it! Just wish I had MORE time to put towards it all! This blog will focus on my business, as well as my ideas on life, love and crafting. I really cannot get enough of new craft ideas! Be on the lookout for a pretty sweet RED HOT candy wreath for the 4th of July - which IS my 26th birthday. Gross.
Precious wreath that I WILL MAKE  from Tatertots and Jello. Too cute.
Alright my friends. I must get ready to attend to my class of 8 two year olds. True story. Whew.
Come back and see me!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! I am pretty excited. I think the last one was getting too sad! :D I had to brighten it up a little!

    ReplyDelete